material (plural materials)
- Matter which may be shaped or manipulated, particularly in making something.
- Asphalt, composed of oil and sand, is a widely-used material for roads.
- Cloth to be made into a garment.
- You"ll need about a yard of material to make this.
- (entertainment) Things written to be performed.
- We were a warm-up act at the time; we didn"t have enough original material to headline.
8 letters in word "material": A A E I L M R T.
No anagrams for material found in this word list.